In the 18 month period that we have had a relationship with Polpeo we have found the team to be tirelessly inventive, enthusiastic and always ready to problem solve. They have worked with us at all times of the day (and night) to deliver first class social media crisis simulation training to hundreds of global executives at one of our biggest client accounts and the feedback from every session has been overwhelmingly positive.
- FMCG and consumer brands, including health and beauty, and food and drink brands
- Public Sector and government organisations
- Financial services companies
- Not-for-profit organisations and charities
- Automotive companies
- B2B brands
We also work with agencies (including PR, advertising, digital, social media and media training agencies). We can provide a white labelled simulation service for agencies who wish to keep ownership of their relationship with their client: the agency leads the process with their clients, providing front-of-house training and feedback to their clients, and leading the creation of scenarios with our content team.
We take a partnership approach to provide specialist services such as operational crisis simulations, media training or crisis management. We particularly work with and recommend:
- Insignia Communications, a crisis management specialist firm led by Jonathan Hemus. Jonathan provides much of our front-of-house training, and is one of the leading experts in crisis management, media training and consultancy.
- Gill Green, a consultant psychologist with OR Consulting. Gill helps our clients’ teams work better together to manage a crisis, and identifies areas to strengthen teamwork and processes.
And, of course, we work closely with our parent company, The Social Element, a specialist social media management company. The Social Element provides social media management services including consultancy, community management and moderation to household-name brands.
Because of the nature of what we do, we work under contract and non-disclosure agreements, and so can’t disclose many of our customers’ names. But if you’d like to see a full list of the brands that work with our parent company, The Social Element, to get an idea of the kind of companies we work with, see www.thesocialelement.agency/our-work.