Polpeo works with some of the world’s biggest brands and agencies, with particular experience in the following sectors:
- FMCG and consumer brands, including health and beauty, and food and drink brands
- Public Sector and government organisations
- Financial services companies
- Not-for-profit organisations and charities
- Automotive companies
- B2B brands
We also work with agencies (including PR, advertising, digital, social media and media training agencies). We can provide a white labelled simulation service for agencies who wish to keep ownership of their relationship with their client: the agency leads the process with their clients, providing front-of-house training and feedback to their clients, and leading the creation of scenarios with our content team.
We take a partnership approach to provide specialist services such as operational crisis simulations, media training or crisis management. We particularly work with and recommend:
- Insignia Communications, a crisis management specialist firm led by Jonathan Hemus. Jonathan provides much of our front-of-house training, and is one of the leading experts in crisis management, media training and consultancy.
- Gill Green, a consultant psychologist with OR Consulting. Gill helps our clients’ teams work better together to manage a crisis, and identifies areas to strengthen teamwork and processes.
And, of course, we work closely with our parent company, The Social Element, a specialist social media management company. The Social Element provides social media management services including consultancy, community management and moderation to household-name brands.
Because of the nature of what we do, we work under contract and non-disclosure agreements, and so can’t disclose many of our customers’ names. But if you’d like to see a full list of the brands that work with our parent company, The Social Element, to get an idea of the kind of companies we work with, see www.thesocialelement.agency/our-work.