The Polpeo team is making final preparations for its social media crisis event at SXSW Interactive on Sunday.
Participants will be able to take part in a full-scale social media crisis simulation, where our team of experienced social media and community managers will test them to their limits – will they be able to manage the brand out of the developing crisis, or will they struggle to bring the brand back from the brink?
The session, “Rehearsing a Crisis Breaking on Social Media” will run from 15:30 to 18:00 in the JW Marriott in Austin, Texas.
- 15 minute introduction to the simulation and session
- Part one of the crisis simulation (1 hour)
- 10 minutes for a (much needed) break
- Part two of the crisis simulation (45 mins)
- A feedback session where you’ll discuss what you’ve learned and have the opportunity to ask any questions.
There’s still time for Interactive, Gold and Platinum badge members to sign-up.