This month, Kate will be speaking at the Security Seminar, hosted by professional IT support services provider, Managed Networks. The seminar will focus on IT security and crisis management for businesses in the venue and entertainment sector.
The event (held at the 4pm 29th September at the Soho Hotel) will focus on several key crisis areas, such as:
- Cyber-security: malware, hackers, cyber-fraud and denial of service
- Physical and personnel security: terrorism, unauthorised entry, background checks, crowd control
- Crisis communications: dealing with staff, with the public and with the media
- Regulation: new rules for handling staff and customer information, new laws on surveillance
In addition to Polpeo’s own Kate Hartley, speakers include:
- Kevin Lowrie, Assistant Director Cyber Security, DCMS
- Ben Rapp, CEO, Managed Networks
- Rob Hoblin, Consultant, Cognitious
- Terri Paddock, industry commentator and founder of StageFaves
If you work in theatre, concerts, museums, galleries or other ticketed venues or visitor attractions, sign up to attend and hear the latest advice on crisis management and IT security.
We hope to see you there!